[TR] U.S. EPA Finalizes Rulemaking to Permit Year-Round Sales of E15 Gasoline

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 14:53:12 MDT 2019

Why would it have to be round?

Sure, there are boundary effects and such, but the fuel velocity in the jet is low, reasonably constant, and the same as before.  I would expect the side effects to be reasonably small. A 5% increase in effective opening should get pretty close to 5% more fuel, even if the opening is no longer a ring??
-- Randall