[TR] Mystery Springs

Gary Klein tr6.guy at verizon.net
Mon Jul 15 05:45:32 MDT 2019

Bill, thanks for the reply.  Yesterday I discovered where they go and am almost embarrassed to say where but I should end the mystery for those who may be wondering.  They are the springs that go on the back side of the Bypass Valve diaphragms.  I’d forgotten to install them when I’d broken down and overhauled the carbs 20 months ago.  No wonder I couldn’t get the carbs to run right.

Nobody wins the kewpie doll.

Gary