[TR] Eastwood Gas Tank Kit

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Mon Jul 15 04:38:34 MDT 2019

Hi,

Currently doing a frame-up on our TR2 - TS537L - and it's time to address the gas tank which hasn't leaked in the past and after an initial external clean-up looks pretty good.

I'm considering using the Eastwood kit to clean and coat it internally and would appreciate hearing the experiences of others who have done this - particularly how you kept the top vent from sealing shut with the coating compound.

Cheers,

Brian
   Brian Thomas                           E-mail:   ThomasB at QueensU.Ca<mailto:ThomasB at QueensU.Ca>
   92 Wyona Lane                        Phone:   613-385-1947
   Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:   54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,  01 XKR,
   CANADA   K0H 2Y0                                 75 John Deere 920