[TR] Mystery Springs

William Smith smithw1 at optonline.net
Sun Jul 14 20:40:08 MDT 2019

Gary, while I  have no idea how they would get anywhere near the carbs (unless dropped there by accident), those springs look very much like those which are on the backside of the wheel center decoration pieces on the TR6 that the wheel nuts go through (black ones on the early 6's, and silver on the later ones).  BTW, those springs also fit the back of the wheel covers on TR7's with steel wheels.Bill Smith '72 TR6'80 TR7