[TR] Eastwood Gas Tank Kit

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:38:13 MDT 2019

Hi Brian-

I may be in the minority, but I am not a fan of the internal coating product as I had one fail in my TR4 and progressively small bits of the coating would clog the fuel line and give other troubles at the fuel pump.  I did not install the coating myself, just inherited it when I purchased the car.

If the tank is sound I'd consider some rust remover/mechanical agitation to sort it out and leave it as is.

That is an early car, good luck with it - I'm about 40 minutes south of you depending on the timing of the Cape Vincent ferry if you have need for a part.  Most of my stuff is for 3As though.

Cheers
Randy