[TR] [6pack] car on eBay

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Jul 14 14:08:54 MDT 2019

Thanks for all the replies – nice to know so many are active on the chat page !

I have no interest whatsoever in this car, but I am always amazed at what sellers claim on eBay:  the car is listed as a TR250, the Vin given by the seller is likely the body number of a TR4A and the description says it is a TR5 !!

Andrew