[TR] Car Talk

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Mon Jul 8 15:54:17 MDT 2019

And there was sometimes a third option, mini-serve, where the attendant filled your tank, but didn’t clean your windows or check your oil.

Back in the day that gas stations were really “service stations”, the full service option probably lead to some (needed or not) sales on the service side.  Topping up oil was a more frequent need, and of course there might be a belt or something that you might convince the owner that should be changed.

Now they want you to stock up on drinks and snacks….

-Darrell