[TR] TR 250 (TR4) Cruise control

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Jan 31 09:39:15 MST 2019

I won't get it done this year (again), but one of my "bucket list" items is
to drive my TR3 over as much as is left of old Route 66, LA to Chicago (or
maybe the other way, haven't decided that yet).

I'd love to go drive the Tail of the Dragon and the Blue Ridge Parkway some
day, but that will probably never happen.  Just too dang far from here.
Maybe if I get Dad's TR3A running (which is in Missouri so not quite so far
away from those roads).

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild