[TR] TR 250 (TR4) Cruise control

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Wed Jan 30 16:32:06 MST 2019

HI Roger,
Good luck with the Cruise control.
Out of curiosity, what are some of the destinations you are looking at? I
would like to do some long trips this summer in my TR4A, especially since I
am retiring  this April. Already have plans to drive from Cincinnati to
Watkins Glen in September but summer is over by then.
How about the rest of you guys?
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS
http://DavesTR4A.com