[TR] TR 250 (TR4) Cruise control

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 15:40:03 MST 2019

Roger            I installed the Rostra kit with servo motors to operate the throttle. It is easy to do if you also use the Ratco throttle kit to replace the linkage from the firewall to the carbs.http://www.rat-co.com/throttle-linkage-kit
This way the cruise control cable connects right in with the Ratco kit. The sensor on the drive shaft is a magnet glued to it and a sensor pick up mounted in the tunnel. Easy to do. The magnet was on mine for 8 years before I replaced it with a encoder on the transmission to run a electronic speedometer. The encoder sends a signal to the speedometer and the cruise control. Mine works really well. If you don't have OD, I used the OD escussion to mount the cruise control stalk. I can send you pictures if you want.
Dean Tettertontr3a58dean at gmail.com