[TR] TR4 bypass hose question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:57:22 MDT 2019

Thanks all for he opinions.  I believe my higher temps with bellows thermostat was due to higher pressure rad cap.   Instructions said not over 4 psi for cap with bellows or it compresses bellows.   I tested the temp sender and it is good.   Decided on Installing a 160 newer version thermostat and see what it does.  My temp runs just over 185 in 70 degree weather today in FL.  Will see how it does and possibly add a plug with small hole later and test again.
Jim Henningsen

Sent from my iPhone