[TR] TR4 bypass hose question

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Apr 19 12:48:16 MDT 2019

 Opinions vary.  Some say block it off completely with an aluminum (or brass) plug sized to fit the hose ID.  Some say drill a small hole in the plug so there is at least some circulation and others say leave it wide open, the bypass isn't so great as to cause cooling issues.
But sticking a plug in the hose will retain the "original;" look.

Dave