[TR] By the Way

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:34:53 MDT 2019

A funny by the way story related to this, but not related to cars, being a
DIY guy I often talked to a friendly electrician in the office building I
worked in about electrical issues in the AC world (home and office).  He
talked about touching the wires to detect hot spots/possible issues.  While
I can see doing this on a car, I really don't think I would want to touch
suspect 120 or 220 volt wiring on purpose to see if anything was wrong.

Zapped way too many times to really want to do it again.

Greg Lemon