[TR] oil filter sealant

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:44:32 MDT 2018

I installed the spin-om conversion on both the TR3 & TR4 with the engine
in.  Must have been enough room, probably less trouble than mounting the
canister.

As Randall mentioned, be sure you got the old o-rings out of the filter
head (mine had 3 in there).  I recall using a dental pick to get at them
(carefully to avoid scratching the casting.  A mirror can help with
inspection.

Geo