[TR] oil filter sealant

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 25 11:58:20 MDT 2018

I've done it on the car, several times.  Not a lot of room, but it can be done.

As I recall, it wound up being mostly by touch. No way to see and work at the same time. The other trick was getting positioned just right, so I could stick my entire arm through the space between the engine and the frame (from underneath).

If your hands are shaky though, it might be better to have someone else do it for you.  Its not complicated, so I would think any mechanic could do it for a reasonable fee. Take the kit with you when you ask, so he can see what is involved.
-- Randall