[TR] TR3A SU H6 Carb Rebuild Question

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Sep 8 00:27:16 MDT 2018

I have heard 1-1/2 to 2, I always start at 1-1/2 with no problems.

Speaking of SU, I can pick up a full catalog while at the factory booth today or tomorrow if anyone would like one.  Just the cost of mailing after I get back to the states.  Supplies limited to what I can carry off.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Handspring Treo