[TR] TR3A SU H6 Carb Rebuild Question

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:28:06 MDT 2018

Having a spot of fun learning to rebuild my SU carbs.  Got them all back
together with new kits and looking very nice indeed.  Throttle shaft wear
felt very minimal so I did not replace.  Kit included new needle and float
valves along with gaskets.  First time doing a set of SUs so please bear
with me.  My question is where should the jet adjusting nut be set prior to
running and setting mixture? I had hear one and half flats backed off from
fully tightened position?  Thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I would
like to test and adjust this weekend.
Cheers,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL