[TR] 61 TR3A SU H6 Carb Issues

ptegler at verizon.net ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 09:57:19 MDT 2018

:-)   been there done that.  Even once built a mini lathe (CNC) to make needle profiles as desired. (sold it for a pretty penny a couple years back.)

>From playing with all that over the years, I learned enough about engine and breathing dynamics to feel comfortable designing my own FI for my Spit6http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit6whiteyFI/spit6_fullengine.jpg

then went a bit crazy with it all
http://www.teglerizer.com/fi/MGB_twins/index.htmlhttp://www.teglerizer.com/fi/MGB/index.htmlhttp://www.teglerizer.com/fi/twinbodies/twin_throttle_bodies_on_a_gt6.htm

hhhmm... come to think of it.... only Liberty still has SU's!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs_dLi2nJE