[TR] Brake fluid for Triumph

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:10:15 MST 2018

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:47 AM Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> So I'd have to say that "best practice" is probably to replace the seals at
> the same time.
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/fishplate@gmail.com>

 I recognize a case of shipwright's disease when I see it, but since I have
more than one car and am not greatly inconvenienced when one is partially
disassembled on stands in the garage; yet I am greatly inconvenienced when
the one I am driving is lying inert in the tall grass on the side of the
road, I tend to go in and completely repair a system when a part of it
needs attention.  If I'm going to replace the wheel cylinders, I'll
replace/upgrade the hoses, and consider the calipers and master as well.
If I'm changing one radiator hose, I'll go ahead and replace all the
radiator and heater hoses, and do a complete flush with the radiator out.
Et cetera.  Saves a lot of sitting and waiting for the flatbed.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.