[TR] Turn signal switch

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 22:08:59 MDT 2018

As it happens, I recently completed scanning the TR4 Owners Handbook (6th
ed).  It certainly seems to indicate that the turn signal was on the right,
for LHS; and on the left for RHS.  Not just once, but twice.
https://i.imgur.com/zcYeh3k.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oZFijg1.jpg

I'm not saying the manual couldn't possibly be wrong, but after 5 previous
(and presumably reviewed) editions, it certainly seems likely that someone
at least thought it should be that way.

FWIW, You can find the complete PDF at
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10znGh3o2R2IyLbAH6_AmBItHRydgTSfS

Not really relevant, but we once owned a Peugeot 504 with the turn stalk on
the right (next to the 4 speed gearshift, believe it or not).  I was forever
flipping the high beams to make a left turn!

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild