[TR] Turn signal switch

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:14:04 MDT 2018

Andrew -

The turn signal was on the left when I got the car and I am pretty sure
that was original.

When I added an OD I put the OD switch on the right assuming that, too,
would be correct.

Is it possible you were looking at a diagram for a RHD car?

The OD switch is somewhat counter-intuitive as down is on but remember that
is also how light switches work in UK homes.

Geo