[TR] Turn signal switch

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:22:13 MDT 2018

Looks like my turn signal switch got 'switched' to the left hand side by
the dealer or the original owner.  Would be easy enough by just flipping
the nacelle.

It appears that Moss is also confused as when you order the decal (item 13)
for a LHD car they supply the one you would use on the left side of the
column -

https://mossmotors.com/triumph-tr2-3-4/suspension-steering/steering/steering-tr4-4a

Look at the RHD version (p/n 667-545
<https://mossmotors.com/decal-turn-signal?assoc=66764>) and this is the
illustration:

https://mossmotors.com/decal-turn-signal?assoc=66764

For the sake of my sanity and safety I will leave it on the left.

Geo