[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: '3a ignition update and next

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 29 20:39:51 MDT 2018

Dave,
After all that cranking are the plugs wet?  If it is sucking on the tape it should be pulling fuel.

1. Best place to start with your carb setting is 1.5 turns(9 flats) from fully closed, that will get you running and you can adjust from there.

2. No need for any sealant around the intake manifold or carb mounting.  If your surfaces are clean and in good shape, gaskets are all you need.

3. Coil?  Try it but since it will run on the staring fluid it’s probably OK.  But maybe weak.

All the best,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Apple II+