[TR] TR ignition

Carl Sereda carlsereda at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 17:30:47 MDT 2018

 Hi all,

The points set up can be visually confusing so just to be clear

I was hoping that by showing David the most basic ignition diagram

he might see that he could be measuring 12v from two spots - on the same path..

(making it OK he's getting the same reading with the points 'open' or 'closed').

So how's it going David!?!

Carl
'63TR4 since'74

OK, I'm going to jump on Carl's post and give a physics lesson...but
don't be afraid!   Jeff

[ I have the points open, (and) get 12volts between the low end of coil, and the ground. Points closed, 12volts.  David ]