[TR] '3 ignition update... revisited

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:06:08 MDT 2018

Okay - took me 3 looks but now I see the piece of cardboard between the
points in exhibit 4.

Now I forgotten what the problem is as everything (including the 12V) seems
right to me.

I do not especially like the way that bare copper ground lead gets so close
to the points spring - but presumably you have double checked that no
contact there is possible.

Geo