[TR] '3 ignition update... revisited

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 22:56:04 MDT 2018

wait a minute... your are saying you have +12V on the negative terminal
of the coil with the points open?

That IS what you are suppose to get!

If you close the points and still have +!@V on the negative terminal of
the coil your points are simply not grounding the negative terminal.
Have you validated the wire from coil to terminal on the side of the
dist actually has continuity?  (wire broken or not crimped as you think)

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler at verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com