[TR] the things people do...

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:00:52 MST 2018

On 1/10/18, Alex Thomson <aljlthomson at charter.net> wrote:
> Ah yes - Sort of a "don't ask, don't tell" situation. I have seen farm
> equipment with similar types of repairs. There is just no explanation.
>

> Alex Thomson

I recall that back in the late 60s, that was considered an acceptable
repair method for hobby repairs. "Lifetime" metal repairs that we
expect nowadays were beyond the skills and equipment of regular people
back then.

That doesn't make it right but provides an explanation of why these
things occur.

And it certainly isn't a repair method that should have been used by
any reputable professional in modern times.

Hoyt