[TR] TR7 or TR8 NOS factorty close ratio gear set for 5 speed gear box

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Thu Feb 22 12:51:57 MST 2018

Hey Ted-

Always enjoy seeing your posts.

If the price begins with an exclamation point, I can’t afford it!

Cheers.

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY.  42103
270-781-6630

Sent from my iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The contents of this e-mail message and any attachment(s) are confidential and are sent in trust and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged.  If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message and any attachment(s).