[TR] Moving to VT: NET or Adirondack Triumphs?

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 07:49:55 MST 2018

Hello,

Thank you to everyone that has posted or emailed me with constructive advice.

My current “year of manufacture” plate in Virginia allows me to skip annual inspections, which is the principal reason I use it. There’s nothing seriously wrong with my car except an exhaust leak at the very back of the Triumphtune-copy exhaust system that I have never been able to seal properly. I just don’t like having some guy at a service station lift the car, pull and remount the wheels with an air tool, engage the overdrive while trying to test the turn signals, etc...

Since I have to switch driver’s licenses, register and title three cars and a motorcycle, and inspect the three other vehicles all within 30days of moving up there, I’ll probably start out with an antique registration for the TR and see how it works.

If anyone knows a classic car shop that performs inspections between Barre and Rutland, please pass along their info.

Thanks to all, Tom

Sent from my iPad