[TR] Moving to VT: NET or Adirondack Triumphs?

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 13:37:26 MST 2018

Thanks for that information John. The official Vermont web site says that an inspection requires a test drive by the inspector to verify brake effectiveness. Apparently in Vermont, as in so many other places, there is a considerable gap between the theory and practice of inspections.

I’m coming from Virginia, where motorcycles can pass an inspection with no turn signals installed, but the inspector still needs to remove two car wheels to visually check the brake pads.

Thanks, Tom

Sent from my iPad