[TR] Moving to VT: NET or Adirondack Triumphs?

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Thu Feb 1 08:24:54 MST 2018

Hi Tom, New England Triumphs has a pretty active season with events going on most of the summer. Since we cover such a wide area it is a challenge to have something planned where all members are likely to participate so we try and plan events with a different focus such as Western MA, Southern NH, Maine coast etc.

We host one large show in July, Day Of Triumph at the Larz Anderson Auto museum in Brookline, MA. One of their summer lawn events. We also wrap up the season with an end of year party in November.

We have around 150 members with Triumphs ranging from the 1950’s up through the late 80’s as well as a few cars that have Triumph bits in them like Morgan and TVR.

Membership is just $20 a year and many of us are members of several local clubs.

Our annual start up meeting will be at the end of March where we will start setting up the calendar of events for the year and our first organized drive will be the end of April.

Many NET members make the pilgrimage to the British Invasion in Stowe, VT and it is not unusual for a convoy to go to one of the major club annual events if they are within a couple of days drive.
http://www.newenglandtriumphs.org/

Stan