[TR] Moving to VT: NET or Adirondack Triumphs?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Feb 1 07:58:35 MST 2018

I’m in CT but VT is a haven of unbelievable classic cars of all makes….. it’s amazing what Vermonters have hidden in their garages….. must be the long cold winters that gives them lots of time to work on their cars.  The pinnacle of car shows is The British Invasion held in Stowe VT in Sept with over 600 cars in attendance.

Hopefully Joe Merone from the Burlington area will see this and past a response to your club question. Or you could go to their Facebook page and ask https://www.facebook.com/NewEnglandTriumphs/  Same for Adirondacks  https://www.facebook.com/AdirondackTriumphAssociation/

Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm