[TR] Moving to VT: NET or Adirondack Triumphs?

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 07:06:00 MST 2018

Hello,

I’m moving to central Vermont next month, and my 22 years with CTR in the VA-MD-DC area will be coming to an end. I wasn’t a very active member, but I do enjoy being part of a local TR club.

I will be joining either Adirondack Triumphs in Albany (2.5 hours away) or New England Triumphs (3.5 hours to Boston.) I was wondering if any members were on this list and could comment on club activities and where they are held. I don’t really want to join both.

Also, do any VT members have information about classic car registrations in that state? I see that the state web site says the cars are for “parade use” but I also see these plates on sunny days when there obviously is no parade in the works. What is enforcement like?

Thanks, Tom