[TR] TR3 wiring

David P frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Dec 26 10:13:42 MST 2018

Well, given the overall condition, I'd make sure it runs before I went
any further. One or two wires is all you need for that, then given it
runs, pull the motor and take care of the much needed cosmetics ahead of
the harness.

DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com