[TR] TR3 wiring

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Wed Dec 26 08:27:12 MST 2018

Hi Dave,

I installed a Advanced Autowire harness in my TR4A and am extremely happy
with the result. I placed the "power block" in the passenger footwell so
it's not apparent that I have a non-stock harness. It has provisions for
emergency flasher, a master relay so the only power going thru the ignition
switch is to the coil of a master relay, electric fan relay and much larger
gauge wires that have use the same color code as the stock Triumph.

My .02,

Dave Connitt

DavesTR4A.com