[TR] Rear Viton Seal Kit by Chris Marx and more.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Mon Dec 10 13:46:17 MST 2018

I see some questions on the list about the Viton Kit.

We are the original importers of these kits. We continue to sell them at the lowest price in the world.

We recently relaunched our website after having it down for several months.   Gasketinnovations.com.  Or. The-vintage-racer.com.

The gasket business has taken up much of our time, but we still offer a nice selection of Triumph parts and are adding to the list.

Please take a look.  Thanks & Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613