[TR] My 59 Tr3 History?

Bill Hall billyb62 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 19:11:09 MST 2018

When I first saw the ad for my car, I became interested because it was
listed as a 1962, which is my birth year.  The fact that I thought it was a
TR3B was also a plus in my opinion.  When I went to see it, the owner told
me it was a ‘59.  I was confused until read that cars became the year they
were sold.  At the end of the day, it makes no difference now...I love my
car no matter what year it is!

Bill
TS63273L