[TR] HS6 conversion

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Dec 4 11:12:42 MST 2018

Thanks Don,
I have that same setup on my TR3 as that red one, so I will swap the HS6 from the 3 to the Mog and H6 back to the 3.  Just wondered if I am creating any tuning problems, just for street driving.
Bill

Sent from my Handspring Treo

On Dec 4, 2018, at 10:23 AM, Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote:

Cox & Buckles (pre-Moss) had a bunch of HS6 sets that they blew out for notalot many years ago.  There are a number of sidescreen cars in the UK running these as it was cheaper in the day than an overhaul of the originals.

Here's the view under the bonnet of one of the cars I know:
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-2ZdkZHt/0/261b7f28/O/i-2ZdkZHt.jpg