[TR] red light, huh?

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Mon Aug 20 21:59:01 MDT 2018

Ok now the euphoria of the engine starting has passed ( well not really, this is going to last a while ).  Need to tackle a few more things:

  *   Hook up the battery and while the ignition is off the red dash light is on all the time????
  *   I do need to switch over the amp gauge.  While running, it is slightly -ve ( which means slightly +ve ).  This a good sign? Or should there be more charging?
  *   While the engine was running, push in the clutch, the pedal moves, but gears grinds touching to go into gear.  I am assuming the slave is not responding?  There is fluif in the can 😊  ( still love that word )
  *   The oil pressure running on this ‘break-in’ oil is a solid 60psi.  Does this collective like that?

David