[TR] Craftsman torque wrench

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 10:43:29 MDT 2018

I have a torsion bar torque wrench. I used it to check the accuracy of my
Harbor Freight click adjust wrench and it was spot on, or at least they
agreed at 50 lbs. I always turn the tension down to 0 when not using the
click adjust style wrenches - a friend told me that helps prevent the spring
from stretching.

Bob