[TR] Need help sourcing special gearbox to engine alignment bolts

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:09:59 MDT 2018

Here's a link to a special bolt which came off an Mk1 '71 BW35 Stag.
Randall, the manual gearbox you sold me had a dowel in it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iYffI74GF9UcD9Jy2

This place seems to carry   132872 but I'm sure as pointed out it is
shorter as the Stag had the short adapter plate.

https://www.revingtontr.com/product/132872/name/dowel-bolt

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy