[TR] TR3 Parts I need to get rid of

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun Apr 1 19:53:41 MDT 2018

List,

These are about the last of the TR parts I need to get rid of and they
come at only the cost of shipping. Some are a little heavy, but what can
I say. Shipping from zip 30605, Athens, Ga.

Take a look here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nltMN87XtGlyapRF2

For the photos. I tried to have the first photo in a string of photos
for an item be of the item and not a close up. If there are any
questions, let me know. Somewhat busy around here right now so not
instant turnaround.

If you  live close enough, then you good drive over and save the shipping.

Doug