[TR] D Type Overdrive Actuator arm adjustment

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Sep 15 02:29:22 MDT 2017

you stick a drill bit (easy to size) through the lever and into the hole
to pin it in place

then tighten/loosen the screw to adjust the engergized soleniod without
any slack between nut and lever

It's a very small movement to engage/disengage. That lever pushes a rod
straight up to pop a little ball bearing off it's seat to let oil pass

(near the top of the o/d)

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com