[TR] TR6 tires

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 08:52:43 MDT 2017

Coker redlines are quite possibly the worst tire manufactured and sold
anywhere by anyone anywhere in the last 40 years. Avoid them like the  plague.

here is your best bet for redline tires:
https://www.dbtires.com/
diamond back will vulcanize a redline sidewall onto a modern  tire.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 9/5/2017 5:59:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,