[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: [NASS-club] RE: Looking for inspiration

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:32:36 MDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 4:09 PM, David Templeton <davidt at opentext.com>
wrote:

> ...but the clearance doesn’t allow for the pull, the electric is to
> supplement the mechanical...

I used to use an electric pusher fan to assist the stock (butter paddle)
fan in slow traffic, etc.  But I was always concerned that the electric on
the front of the radiator was inhibiting air flow at speed - where most of
my driving occurred.

When I finally went with an upgraded (tropical in my case) fan I ditched
the electric.  Engine is fine even in 100°+ weather.

In my opinion the red (TR7?) fan you show on there is quite adequate.

Geo