[TR] TR4

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:54:58 MDT 2017

Piggot seems a bit less than sure about this - allowing for the possibility
that all North America TR4s got the wood dash near the end of TR4
production.

The build cert on my late 64 TR4 specifies 'wood trim to fascia' so I know
it was not a later addition.  I think it is really unusual to see a late
TR4 w/o the wood so I suspect it was an 'option' that everyone got.

I think heaters were another option that everyone got though dealers in the
tropics often deleted them.  A heater is shown on my build cert but a
factory heater delete kit has been used to remove it (car delivered to
Standard Motors in L.A. then forwarded to Hawaii).

Geo