[TR] TR4 request

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Oct 29 14:01:03 MDT 2017

Could one of you great TR5 guys possibly take a picture of your dash so I
can see what goes where?  The car I bought is in pieces and I am not sure of
the dash layout.

Surfing the web I have seen a knob by the large gauges, then three to the
left of the ignition key on the plinth and then 2 or 3 on the H-frame below
the plinth.  So pics of the dash with large and small gauges, the plinth and
the H-frame would be great.  Really appreciate it - thanks!

Other than the dash, I am assuming the TR4 is pretty much a TR3 engine in a
TR250 body and I think I have worked these two cars out pretty well.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Mchigan