[TR] Speedo Bouncing

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Oct 25 06:12:11 MDT 2017

Give your favorite instrument rebuilder a call I’m sure they would be happy to help.  WVI, Moma, Nissonger, or others (NFI)

I have always heard that graphite is not a good way to go.   I have not re-lubed one in a long time but a light coat of medium (50-70w?) gear oil would be OK.

I’m sure others will jump on with recommendations, whatever you do don‘t over-lube the cable as the spiral design can move excess lube into the speedo head.

Bill

Sent from my Heathkit H11