[TR] Speedo Bouncing

Johnnie Donnelly johnniedonnelly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:28:38 MDT 2017

Thanks John, good advice.

I thought I'd take the simplest (and cheapest) approach first; clean the
cable. If that doesn't work, then certainly, it means pulling the speedo
and off to the instrument shop.

The calibration of the speedo was changed a few years ago based on the
tires, so I'm thinking that's it's really the cable at issue. But, your
comment about gunk inside the head unit causing the bounce opens another
possibility.

Thx, Johnnie