[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 15:36:30 MDT 2017

Thanks, Geo. I tried TRF today, but OOS there, so found them at Moss ridiculously cheap, in view, so am going new. When I rebuilt the chassis and suspension as a part of the resto, I was able to get the pin out, eased because the body was off. When I reinstalled, I put grease around the pin to keep it from getting rusted in. Probably should have used anti-seize, but didn't think of it.

Terry, TR3A TS 58667